Please send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and put the desired position as email subject.
For further information please contact our Human Ressource team at 021-391 2935 (hunting).
* PT Indonesia Transport & Infrastructure, Tbk never impose any charge or fee in all our recruitment processes.
1. Minimum Bachelors’ Degree in Law major.
2. 2-3 years experiences at the same field, preferably in public listed company (PT Tbk).
3. Fluent in English and Indonesian both oral & written.
4. Good understanding of company law, capital market law and preferably have experience conducting legal due diligence.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Draft, review and/or revise each contract, correspondence, etc in timely manner in PT Indonesia Transport & Infrastructure Tbk, subsidiary company and group.
2. Draft, review and/or revise each contract, correspondence, etc in Indonesian & English.
3. Conduct legal research and draft legal advice.
4. Coordinate with the related party (internally and externally) in each project of Corporate Secretary & Legal division (general meeting of shareholders, legal due diligence, corporate action, sale and purchase, leasing, etc)
5. Provide reports and conduct reports to the authorized institution (Financial Services Authority, Indonesia Stock Exchange, etc)
6. Act as PIC in documentation (filling) for all documents in Corporate Secretary & Legal division (hard copy & soft copy).
1. Internal Auditor
2. OJK Reporting (Consolidation)
3. Cost Control
4. Adhoc for Budgeting Tender
• Requirements :
1. Men or Women
2. Maximum age of 40 years
3. Bachelor of Accounting (S1)
4. 3-5 years experience as an Auditor/Accounting
5. Active English is preferred