PT MNC Energy Investments Tbk.
PT MNC Energy Investments Tbk is a company which engages in the line of commercial flight business and air transport services. Established on September 10, 1968 under the name of PT Indonesia Air Transport.
In 2006, the Company executed Initial Public Offering and became a public company through the listing of its shares on Indonesia Stock Exchanges with ticker code IATA.
The Company is headquartered in Central Jakarta with the main hub at Halim Perdanakusuma International Airport of Jakarta, second hub, used to serve oil and gas companies and hangar (aircraft maintenance facility) which is located at Sepinggan International Airport, Balikpapan, East Kalimantan and in Banyuwangi Airport, East Jawa.
Vision and Mission
To become a Role Model of Indonesian Air Operator for :
- Safety Standards
- Quality Services
- Return to Shareholders
To provide the safest and most efficient air Transportation and aviation support in South East Asia.
We will achieve this through our qualified and dedicated people in delivering our commitments guided by Our Core Value.
Illustrate the values we prioritize in running our business:
- SAFETY. Priority in safety.
- INTEGRITY. Running everything the right way.
- QUALITY & EXCELLENT. Establish and meet service and safety standard.
- A SUSTAINED DEVELOPMENTS. Never feel satisfied with the current accomplishments.
- TEAM WORK. The spirit of cooperation, an open communication and respect.
- BENEFITS. Wise in making decision for business development.